For PATA Days 2021 we solicit abstracts on the following topics:
- Active tectonics/ neotectonics
- Tectonic geomorphology
- Surface faulting
- Earthquake-induced landslides
- Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Assessment
- Probabilistic Fault Hazard Displacement Analysis
- Quaternary geochronology
- Shallow geophysics for seismic hazard assessment
- Remote sensing of earthquake deformation (LiDAR, InSAR)
Attention: You have to submit a short abstract and an extended abstract
Step 1: submission of the short abstract (Dead line September 30, 2020)
AUTHOR NAME AND ADDRESS(es)
TEXT (300 word limit)
Prepare the short abstract in a standard word-processing format (Times New Roman 12).
Once you have completed the registration form you will receive an e-mail with the instructions to upload the short abstract.
Step 2: submission of the 4-page extended abstract (Dead line February 28, 2021)
Once your short abstract is accepted, you will have until February 28 2021 to submit the 4-page extended abstract (including figures). The template for the extended abstract will be included in the e-mail described in the step 1.